Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Clean Energy Center Host (208142)
Location(s): Apollo Beach, FL (On-site)
Duration: 12 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:208142
Job Description / Duties: The Clean Energy Center Hosts’ responsibilities are to interact with visitors and volunteers on behalf of the company.
The Host will:
- Open and close the facility. (set cones and signs out, ensure restrooms are unlocked; ensure electrical room, lab, storage room, and custodial closet are locked; pick up cones and signs and close entrance and exit gates)
- Interact with visitors.
- Wear the company’s logo shirt, hat (hat not required). You are representing the company.
- Help take care of any housekeeping issues that may occur (restroom issues, empty trash cans throughout the day, sweep sidewalks, pickup trash, cigarette butts, wipe down trash cans, interactive exhibits, screens, etc.)
- Turn audio and video equipment on and off each day.
- One host will normally be on duty, two during the busier times or special events.
- Fill out daily/weekly/monthly checklist.
- Be aware of visitors and your surroundings for unusual or questionable situations.
- You may be the first on site for any emergency situation, (medical issues, fire, evacuation situation, etc.)
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-208142
Publish Date: 21 Oct 2022