Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for an Claims Examiner! We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company, and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Job Title: Claims Examiner
Location: Mooresville, NC (Remote)
Duration: 4 + Month Contract
ONLY W2 CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROJECT
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Trenton Henderson at: thenderson@StrategicStaff.com com and Reference JO# 204728.
- The primary purpose of this role is to investigate, evaluate and resolve minor and moderately complex personal injury general liability claims against the company and/or its subsidiaries in a manner consistent with the company’s objectives and values.
- This position is responsible for gathering appropriate information, evaluating alleged injuries, determining liability and compensability, negotiating settlements, and reporting obtained information.
- Investigates, evaluates and resolves minor to moderately complex personal injury general liability claims against the Company and/or its subsidiaries in a manner consistent with the Company s objectives and values.
- Gathers appropriate information, evaluates alleged injuries, determining liability and compensability and negotiating settlements and reporting obtained information.
- Conducts investigations of claims by interviewing claimants and witnesses, obtaining official reports, and by comparing claim information with evidence.
- Maintains a functional knowledge of the relevant laws and legal principles in order to resolve claims.
- Works consistently with Store Operations, Human Resources, and Loss Prevention/Safety to resolve claims in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining adequate production levels and while fulfilling reasonable customer service expectations.
- Settles claims within his/her authority and in an appropriate manner consistent with Lowe s objectives and values by determining liability, by obtaining demands and making offers to claimants, requesting settlement checks, making filings with regulatory agencies, and disposing of salvage, pursuing subrogation when appropriate.
- Controls claim costs, provides excellent customer service and resolves complaints to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Complies with federal and state regulations and service standards.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-204728
Publish Date: 29 Jul 2022