Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Change Manager (209690)
Location(s): Denver, CO (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:209690
Job Description / Duties:
- Comfortable driving both communications and change efforts (while balanced, it may lean more to one or the other depending on product line and/or activities and initiatives)
- Ability to look at overall product line strategy, provide counsel on and drive change management strategy/focuses, and ensure it aligns to priorities
- Drive priority communications for product line/product teams (leadership communications, end user communications, product documentation/user guides/SharePoint)
- Works directly with the PLM and PMs/POs to understand priorities and determine if change support is needed, as well as provide communications support on initiatives
- Understand that currently, there is 1-2 individuals supporting both communications and change management for each product line
- Ability to tackle technical content/deployments/initiatives and drive change and communications in a way that is clear, understandable to the target audience, which may not be technical
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Effectiveness, Organizational Design, Behavioral Psychology, Industrial Psychology or equivalent consulting experience. Master’s degree highly desired.
- Leadership in professional associations desired (e.g., Association of Internal Management Consultants or Organization Development Network)
- 10+ plus years of applied experience in consulting – specifically with the clear majority in Behavioral Change Management.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively across department, divisions, functions, cultures and levels in a large global company.
- Guide teams to successful execution of strategies and network effectively and share best practices within and outside the company.
- Demonstrated ability to use strong business acumen and creativity to identify opportunities to optimize delivery practices, processes, and models that align with and support business objectives.
- Ability to use strategic thinking and analytical problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to engage key stakeholders and gain support by making a compelling case for change initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and lead the implementation of behavioral, cultural, organizational, process, or technical changes.
- Ability to facilitate senior project teams, guided by a strong understanding of group dynamics while driving results and assist in the development of team business planning.
- Ability to coach leadership teams, project teams, and other business unit leaders to improve decision quality.
- Ability to lead and/or manage a team of Behavioral Change Management Consultants in the execution of the BCM strategy – Project Team Optimization, Management Engagement, Stakeholder Management, and Sustainability.
- Ability to function as a core member of a program or project team.
- Foundational Consulting Competencies Consulting Skills and Knowledge – Demonstrates the ability to grasp business concepts and various degrees of complexity and apply a foundation of technical knowledge and the company’s standards to solve problems.
- Agile Principles and Practices Skills and Knowledge- Demonstrates either proficiency or capability to learn to apply Agile principles and practices within the framework of a product, project or other routine work.
- Communicates Clearly Behavior – Demonstrates proficiency at organizing communication both in terms of framing appropriate messages for diverse audiences and comprehending communications from others.
- Customer-Centric Behavior – Seeks to understand customers’ circumstances, problems, expectations and needs. Demonstrates the ability to build rapport and cooperative relationships with customers and stakeholder groups.
- Influences to Achieve Impact Behavior – Demonstrates proficiency in identifying the needs of key people and develops best strategy to get agreement.
- Manages Change Behavior – Maintains enthusiasm. Copes effectively with ambiguity. Handles complex, ambiguous and multiple tasks at same time. Maintains perspective under tight deadlines.
- Behavioral Change Management Advanced Competencies Analytical/Critical/Logical Thinking Skills and Knowledge – Applies conceptual and analytical thinking or techniques to the solution of problems and issues. Review facts, trends and recognizes patterns and relationships between apparently unrelated articles.
- Behavioral Change Management Skills and Knowledge – Demonstrates proficiency in ability to understand the human dimensions of change as well as use relevant change management tools (e.g. ADKAR) to accelerate the implementation and sustainability of change. Plans and executes a program designed to create a significant, lasting change to the way the organization currently does business through leadership alignment stakeholder transition activities, communications, workshops and training opportunities.
- Facilitation Behavior – Demonstrates proficiency in effectively leading meetings by facilitating active participation from all team members. Promotes an inclusive environment that enables all employees to full contribute.
- Relationship Management Behavior – Effectively demonstrates the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships with customers, partners, Subject Matter Experts and suppliers. Actively builds and manages networks to maintain relationships.
- Creates a Bold Vision/Energizes Others to It Behavior – Develops a vision for change. Proficiency at developing a bold, clear and compelling vision for the future, sharing the vision and inspiring others to commit to the vision. Takes a broad perspective and long-term view of the business.
- Creates a Sense of Urgency for Change Behavior – Proactively recognizes and identifies the need for change. Creates a sense of urgency around realigning the business in response to changes in external environment or internal capability. Gains commitment from others to align their objectives for change. Makes decisions and maintains certainty for change.
- Fosters Collaborative Relationships Behavior – Identifies partnerships needed, explores partnership opportunities, formulates action plans, aligns area goals, and monitors partnerships for successful change.
- Mobilizes Commitment at Individual and Organizational Levels Behavior – Engages people, builds confidence in success, monitors progress, removes barriers to change and adjusts course for change.
- Negotiates Behavior – Clarifies the current situation, identifies points of agreement/disagreement, builds collaborative relationships and develops others’ own ideas for problem solving to establish change acceptance.
- SCHEDULE: 9/80
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-209690
Publish Date: 01 Dec 2022