Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Change Management for a contract opening with one of our largest clients.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below.
Location: Houston, TX
Contract- 15 months
Reference Job Order #: 230851
Provide change management services within the business context for MCBU in the areas of communications, meeting management, meeting facilitation (scribing, discerning gaps, debriefs) process mapping, event management, logistics, change leadership network, change impact analyses, live/virtual presentations, role-mapping, training, hyper care, and stakeholder analysis/engagement for the following:
- Program and Program Management Office ( PMO )
- Workstream Leads
- Process Mapping Teams
- Facilities Integrity Reliability Management ( FIRM )
Provide both strategic and tactical assistance in executing change management body of work with the following project activities:
- Legacy and Future State Process Mapping Team as well as E2E Processes
- E2E Design Sessions, DC Central Focus Groups, Fit-to-Standard Workshops, Validation Sessions, and Design Playbacks
- Aligned Initiatives Impact
- DC Central Data Gathering
- Digital Presence (SharePoint, Workplace)
Expected Deliverables of the change management team include but are not limited:
- An integrated communications strategy reflecting the converging needs of MCBU, Digital Core Central, and Aligned Initiatives.
- Content related to how Digital Core will impact stakeholders via internal websites, videos, Workplace, newsletters, and in-person presentations.
- Meeting and event collateral (presentations, videos, poster, invitations, and related communications) in connection with Steering Team Meetings, PI Events, DC Onsites, and Leadership meetings:
- Change Impact Analyses
- Stakeholder Engagement Plans
- Training Plans tailored to MCBU
Interface with DC Central change management team as required in the following areas:
- Data Gathering for Change Management Analytics
- Collection, creation, and drafting of content for the communication channels including but not limited to the MCBU Deployment SharePoint Site, Workplace social media posts, newsletters, and meeting invites.
- Creation, editing, and proofing of both internal and public-facing team communications.
- Proven experience developing organization and technology transformation communications and change management plans at the corporate or business unit level
- Proven experience identifying and mitigating change impacts
- Proven experience communicating change and engaging senior leadership
- Proven experience leading change to the frontline workforces (i.e., field specialist, operators, maintenance technicians, contractors)
- Proven experience working with multiple types of media to develop and deliver program messages
- Preferred experience working with upstream oil & gas operators
- Expert level Excel skills:
o Create advanced formulas and macros (VLOOKUP, Table Functions, Pivot Tables)
o Manage Advanced charts and tables Data gathering, preparation, entry, and analysis
- Change Management focus
- Communicating analyses – written and verbal
Expectations for Resource to support Change Management-Analyst which is part of the PMO:
- Take direction from Program Manager, PMO Lead, and Change Management Lead.
- Oversee major areas with the MCBU DC Deployment scope of change management work.
- Flex between performing strategic, tactical, and administrative functions in all areas of the change management body of work.
- Provide change management support to workstreams in the deployment of IT and business transformation in the areas of Stakeholder Analysis, Change Impacts, Role Mapping, Training, Change Network, Stakeholder Engagement, Cutover/Go-Live.
- The project team is distributed, but is primarily based in Midland, TX. This role is expected to travel frequently to Midland and other MCBU locations in Texas and New Mexico.
Job ID: JOB-230851
Publish Date: 28 Aug 2023