Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is hiring for a Calypso/Java Developer.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Duration: 6 months (Temp Remote; Contract to Hire)
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
- Develops, implements, and maintains software solutions to meet niche domain (defined below) business requirements.
- Provides technical support, advice, and consultation with the issues relating to supported applications.
- Creates and maintain process documentation for programs.
- Creates test data, conduct interfaces and unit tests.
- Assures quality, security and compliance for supported systems and applications.
- Invests effort in learning domain knowledge and becoming an SME for the application and business function supported by the team.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Operates in restricted to niche domains: such as capital markets, quants, artificial intelligence, machine learning.
- Implements complex projects/initiatives on above domain.
- Understands and participates to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Assists other team members in advanced software development.
- 7+ years of experience with Calypso and Java development.
- 7+ years working with Linux/UNIX systems.
- 4+ years of experience with Springboot, JBOSS, and middleware technologies.
- Knowledgeable of vulnerability remediation and problem ticket management.
- Working knowledge of scrum methodologies.
How to Apply: Click APPLY or send resume to, Mal Hayley at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference JO# 186750.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-186750
Publish Date: 24 Nov 2021