Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Call Center Representative
Location(s): Phoenix, AZ
Work Schedule: 40-hours and may have varying shift start/stop times. Daily shifts are eight to ten hours each.
Pay Rate: $17 – $18 per hour.
Duration: 3 Months (Temporary to Permanent)
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoRonald Smith at: Rsmith1@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #: 221620
- Receives inbound calls from members solicited by the company to provide identity and verification documents.
- Written and oral expression – the ability to communicate information in a way that is easily understood.
- Reading and oral comprehension – the ability to understand information in writing and spoken words.
- Active listening – listening to fully understand and clarifying when necessary.
- Critical thinking – using logic and reasoning to evaluate alternatives.
- Judgment and decision making – evaluating courses of action and choosing the most appropriate.
- Service orientation – actively looking for ways to help others.
- De-escalation – candidates should be able to showcase the ability to de-escalate a call and effectively navigate a challenging conversation.
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate multiple (3-5) different systems per call.
- 1 year customer service/sales experience in banking call center environment.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Basic understanding of banking environment (Preferred)
- Basic AML/CIP knowledge (Preferred)
- Knowledge of MS Office software
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-221620
Publish Date: 16 Mar 2023