Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
S3 is seeking a CAD Technician for one of our Kansas City-based partners! This is a HYBRID role working remotely Monday, Thursday, and Friday and in-office every Tuesday and Wednesday. Ideal candidates will have at least 3 years of experience using Autodesk CAD products and experience in one-line.
Job Title: CAD Technician (Hybrid)
Location: Kansas City, MO
Role Type: W2 ONLY, No C2C
Contract Length: 18 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #231315.
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Provides document management support for Substation Engineering.
- Assists the Engineering Analysts by revising existing drawings from as-built field corrections and, after training, by updating Issued for Construction (IFC) drawing packages.
- Assist the Engineering Tech to liaise between engineering and field personnel who construct or maintain company facilities.
- Create and publish new Issued for Construction drawing packages.
- Gather technical information and up-to-date drawings for projects.
- Create new 3D material coded parts for electrical substation models.
- Use the Autodesk Vault 3D parts library to create 3D substation models.
- Generate drawings based on one-line and substation standards drawings.
- Experience with Autodesk CAD products is mandatory. Prefer candidates with 3+ years of CAD experience.
- Will consider a recent graduate in a technology related field but need to already have Autocad experience
- One-line drawing experience is preferred.
- Must be computer fluent with proficiency in Autodesk CAD software and the MS office suite.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Customer service and team building skills are a plus.
- Accuracy is more important than speed.
- Must be able to self-check for accuracy and must be willing to accept guidance.
- Persistence and a positive attitude are highly regarded qualities of every member of our team.
Job ID: JOB-231315
Publish Date: 19 Sep 2023