Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: CAD Operator
Location(s): Richmond, CA
Work Schedule: M-F / 40 hours
Duration: 12 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
The primary role of the Drafter is to accurately and timely complete a high volume of complex electronic drawings for the Engineering Design Packages (EDP). The position will continuously extend over time.
- Draft Process Flow, Piping & Instrumentation, and other diagrams for the EDP using COMOS and AutoCAD
- Quickly adapt to COMOS training that will be provided by the company.
- Provide quality drawings for reviews and early deliverables.
- Follow work and drafting procedures and design codes, in strict accordance with company standards.
- Enthusiastic and cooperating with the rest of the CAD group and the project team.
- Actively demonstrate Company’s Safe behaviors and promote an Incident and Injury Free culture.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- 0-2 years of drafting experience in AutoCAD required.
- Competent level of expertise with AutoCAD
- Computer literate with proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Candidates local to the Bay Area required.
- AS/Diploma Drafting and Design or equivalent experience preferred.
- AutoCAD Drafting experience in Oil/Gas environment preferred.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-225205
Publish Date: 25 Apr 2023