Strategic Staffing Solutions
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Title: C/W-AWS/Angular Developer III
Role Type: W2
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
Duration: 12+ months
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Maricela Collins at: firstname.lastname@example.org Reference JO# 206504.
Hybrid Role. Candidates must be local to Charlotte or Raleigh. This is the third level of the IT Application Analyst classification hierarchy. Employees at this level manage work in application areas of specialization, with minimal supervision. They identify problems, develop solutions, and take actions to resolve. The ideal candidate would be willing to learn the mobility integration skills needed for deployments by shadowing the mobility resources, document roles and accountabilities, critical skills needed and help develop the mobile support model for the division. Our current technology footprint is iOS, Android, Angular, Java, C#, SQL Server, Oracle, PCF, Apigee, Concourse, BitBucket, Jenkins.
- Monitors production operation of and maintain the availability of assigned applications.
- Reviewing and reacting to daily performance logs and providing 24X7 on call support as defined by the business needs.
- Responds to production emergencies (application down and logic errors) within the appropriate Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Coordinates response for critical and high Incidents, System Disruption Events (SDEs), major events.
- Assists users, answers user questions and assists users with defining business processes as necessary.
- Communicates appropriate information including downtimes, change management, status, issues, defects, etc. to users, IT management and any other necessary audience.
- Works with vendors to implement and/or support (broke-fix, defects, maintenance, patches, upgrades, service packages) applications and solutions.
- Utilizes waterfall and agile methodologies to develop and maintain applications.
- Works on projects as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and/or developer/Technical Lead.
- Coordinates and performs routine maintenance for emergency patches, service packs and upgrades (software) for assigned application/project.
- Involves working with operations/DBAs.
- Updates documentation of Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM), Einstein, etc.
- Programs and directs other programmers in required programming languages, database SQL, report writing, ETL, etc.
- Assists with testing and migrating code through test regions.
- Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding and source control standards.
- Leads design and code walk-thrus as a presenter or reviewer.
- Processes Change Requests and Quality Assurance (QA) documentation for project implementations and support changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or other related discipline In addition to required degree, four (4) or more years related work experience
- In lieu of Bachelor’s degree(s) AND four (4) or more years related work experience listed above, High School/GED AND eight (8) or more years related work experience
- Minimum 2-4 years as an IT Application Analyst or equivalent Four years coding/programming, troubleshooting, problem-solving, logical design, SQL coding, Business Requirements analysis, vendor management, root cause analysis
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle, Change management for production systems
- Understand and lead others in use of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with schema/database design, Enterprise Standards and Process Adherence
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-206504
Publish Date: 15 Sep 2022