Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location(s): Charlotte, NC (hybrid – 3 days on-site)
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoRonald Smith at: Rsmith1@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #: 220553
The analyst will be documenting processes and test scripts.
Job Description / Duties:
- Lead complex initiatives to provide technological solutions.
- Lead cross functional businesses and technology teams.
- Act as a key participant in providing strategic business solutions to companywide technology initiatives.
- Evaluate highly complex business problems.
- Provide subject matter knowledge for technology initiatives.
- Define and lead detailed research on business and technology requests.
- Develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations.
- Lead project or systems documentation
- monitor and manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams.
- Provide comprehensive technological solutions for complex business problems.
- Ensure communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- 5+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems.
- Solid understanding of domain and technology applications.
- Designing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following:
- work experience
- military experience
Job ID: JOB-220553
Publish Date: 28 Feb 2023