Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Business Project Manager, a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Business Project Manager
Location(s): Wilmington, DE
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 6 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Managers in Global Health Benefits act as the single point of accountability to plan, direct and coordinate medium to large scale, moderately complex projects to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished with high quality, within established time frames and budget and meet customer and/or business needs. Serve as the primary interface to business and technology regarding functionality and processes and is responsible for coordination between the business and IT.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine the project approach, staffing, responsibilities and schedule
- Set project objectives
- Complete cost/benefit analysis
- Manage scope and scope change requests
- Plan and direct schedules and budgets
- Track projects against milestones
- Monitor projects from initiation through delivery and monitor for continuous improvement
- Partner with (business/technical) Project manager to deliver project
- Develop and manage project governance including steering committee meetings, sponsor meetings, project team meetings, status reports etc.
- Project Communications including project education and marketing, Ensure that all requirements, project plans and changes to commitment are communicated to all affected team members
- Identify and develop contingency plans to mitigate and address risks, implement change management activities when necessary
- Take responsibility for benefits realisation as well as meeting milestone and budget targets
- Develop and execute implementation, change and transition plans
- Administratively close out projects, conducting post implementation review, benefits review, lessons learned, publishing information and implementing improvement opportunities
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Responsible for assembling a project team
- Define team member roles and expectations
- Assign and monitor work of team members and provide timely guidance and feedback( matrix reporting)
- 3-5 year cross functional, cross-disciplinary project management and business analysis experience
- Exemplary Project Management skills including scope management, issue / risk management, capacity planning, project scheduling and tracking documents
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools
- Experience developing and managing project plans; proficiency with Microsoft Project
- Experience facilitating large user workshops
- Experience managing complex projects
- Experience with process improvement preferred.
- Knowledge of Change Management Techniques
- Knowledge of Business Readiness Activities
- Knowledge of Testing execution with focus on Business-involved testing and UAT
- Basic knowledge of products, systems, functions(and business units), marketing and/or service policies and procedures is preferred but not required
- Microsoft products including MS Project, Excel, Word, Access and Power-Point
- Ability to recognize and communicate potential issues impacting the organization
- Effectively applies consultation skills to solve problems independently
- Persuasive, collaborative business acumen with the ability to foster collaboration, drive the business leads strategically and influence others
- Naturally curious with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Health Care and Insurance background a plus.
- Bachelors Degree required. PMP certification preferred
Job ID: JOB-217441
Publish Date: 27 Jan 2023