Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Business Operations Specialist for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
- Support in implementation of initiatives related to operations and Business Execution across multiple lines of business
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and provide support to a variety of diverse support functions or operations
- Perform moderately complex cross organizational administrative, transactional, and operational tasks including policy or process changes, process improvements, and technology enhancement tasks
- Receive direction from supervisors
- Assist with the administration of Strategy and Execution programs, projects, or processes specific to the business
- Interact with colleagues of a specific line of business for the purpose of executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives
- 2+ years of Administrative Support, Business Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nisa Peake, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204177
Publish Date: 14 Jul 2022