Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Business Execution Consultant (211508)
Location(s):West Des Moines, IA, Chandler/Phx, AZ, San Antonio, TX, St Louis Park, MN, Charlotte, NC (Hybrid- 3 days on site)
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:211508
Job Description / Duties: Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives. Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics. Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work. Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations. Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables. Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business. Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business. Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management. Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
- Analyze learning and implementation needs and design, develop, and assess line of business specific learning solutions that are focused on awareness, education, change readiness, knowledge and skill development
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations
- Evaluate learning solution effectiveness and monitor engagement, satisfaction and performance of the content.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff
- Consult with Enterprise Learning & Development partners on learning and training needs in alignment with the Corporate Training Policy
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning, instructional design and change management concepts (assessing change and learning needs, identifying learning objectives, scenario-based learning, gamification, etc.)
- Proven track record demonstrating strong independent technical writing and design and editing of learning material, job aids, procedures, or communication to a diverse group of stakeholders
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Comfortable with feedback, ability to change direction quickly, and be tolerant to ambiguity
- Experience in Sales Practices and Conduct Management and the Allegations Lifecycle.
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Articulate story lines is a must
- Technical writing (adult learning, content writing, created within the systems)
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-211508
Publish Date: 05 Jan 2023