Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Business Execution Consultant
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Duration: 12 months
Start: April 10, 2022
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Michael Gutierrez at: MGutierrez@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 197915 or Click the Apply Button.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics.
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work.
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables.
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business.
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business.
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management.
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Advanced level of business acumen in the areas of the business operations, industry practices and emerging trends required.
- Responsible for internal business projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams of subject matter experts, delivering products through the design process to completion.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-197915
Publish Date: 17 Mar 2022