Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Business Execution Consultant
Location: San Antonio, TX
Duration: 12 months
Start: April 18, 2022
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Michael Gutierrez at: MGutierrez@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 198837 or Click the Apply Button.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives. Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics. Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work. Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations. Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables. Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business. Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business. Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management. Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
- Assessing performance needs of allegation management employees and identifying enablers and obstacles
- Influencing the effective management of non-learning performance enablers with broader Conduct Management partners
- Developing learning strategies to build and enhance desired knowledge, skills, and abilities related to the allegation management lifecycle
- Designing, developing, and assessing line of business-specific learning and performance support tools to address identified gaps
- Consulting with learning and development partners to create formal training, as needed
- Collaborating with facilitators delivering learning content to enhance participants’ understanding and application of the material
- Consulting with business partners and Learning & Development professionals utilizing knowledge of instructional design (ID) methodology to understand learning needs and address the impact, success, and opportunities for improvement of existing learning solutions.
- Storyline experience.
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
Job ID: JOB-198837
Publish Date: 31 Mar 2022