Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Business Execution Associate (Hybrid)
Locations: Minneapolis, MN; Des Moines, IA; and San Antonio, TX
Schedule: Hybrid (3 days in office / 2 days remote)
Role Type: W2 Only
Contract Length: 12 months
- Participate in planning and executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives, and monitor key indicators to ensure effective performance and control management of assigned operations or business groups.
- Review basic initiatives including policy or process changes, process improvements, technology enhancements, and conduct regular reviews to identify efficiencies and cost savings opportunities.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgement while developing an understanding of policies and procedures, best practices, and initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with mid-level managers or cross-functional business partners.
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
- 6+ months of Business Operations, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, and/or education.
- Previous Q/A experience.
- Testing experience (System Testing, Test Case Development, Test Scripts).
- Ability to build a Q/A review around new and existing processes.
- Proficiency with MS Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlook-Ups, etc.), MS Outlook, & SharePoint.
- Indigo experience (QA system of record) preferred.
- Remediation experience preferred.
- Soft Skills: communication skills, attention to detail, critical thinking skills, and other applicable professional and leadership skills.
Job ID: JOB-221759
Publish Date: 17 Mar 2023