Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Business Data and Reporting Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Location: WEST DES MOINES, IA (On-Site Required)
Duration: 6+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 212465 or Click the Apply Button.
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- 5+ years of experience with data mining, data analytics
- Expertise with SQL/SAS – Ability to query, clean and manipulate data and produce reports
- Demonstrated experience extracting data from Oracle, Teradata, SQL server, etc
- Experience in Tableau – Ability to visualize data and build sleek and functional dashboards
- Experience tracking KPI, analyzing data, identifying trends and presenting to leadership to provide data insights
- Experience consulting, partnering and collaborating in and outside of immediate department
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Experience in Financial sector, specifically collections and/or recovery experience
- Experience working in Agile environment ( Jira, Kanban)
- Experience with Tableau Prep
- Experience with forecasting and modeling
- Automation of code scripts using SAS
- Skilled in prioritizing work, meeting deadlines, achieving goals, and working under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Familiarity with Hadoop/HDFS, MapR, Hive
- Experience with Jupyter Notebooks, Python
- Experience working in cloud platform
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-212465
Publish Date: 21 Dec 2022