Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Business Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Business Data Analyst
Remote: No- This role is ONSITE- Hybrid schedule.
Location(s): Morris Plains, NJ
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
Core Hours: 8am- 5pm EST
Flexible Schedule: 2-3 Days a week
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Business Analytics assignments/projects. Works in collaboration with business leaders to provide strategic partnership in analytics, identify and prioritize opportunities for impact, develop analytic solutions, leverage data science and technology capabilities, embed analytics-driven processes, operationalize and measure impact, to support decision making and execution based on data, facts and analytical findings across different parts of the organization. Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives. Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders. Focuses on providing thought leadership within Business Analytics but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business. Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
- Ability to collect, research, investigate and evaluate user requirements and use cases provided by the business stakeholders
- Develop analytic solutions through data science and technological capabilities and to support decision making and execution based on findings
- Collaborate effectively with Product, Business and Development teams as well as cross functional teams across the enterprise
- Ability to prioritize projects and opportunities through strategic partnerships with leadership
- Ability to create task workflows collaborating with the UI/UX team on visual representation of the data
- Experience performing in an Agile framework tracking projects and features
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft application software (i.e., Word, Excel)
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Python or equivalent querying tool for data validation
- Strong communication skills and can clearly articulate analysis, data and ideas
- Demonstrates the ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- Ability to work within an Agile environment, with experience in JIRA and JIRA Align
- Working knowledge in Visio to visualize data connected business process flows
- Experience with pharmacy and healthcare data is preferred.
Bachelor s degree or 5+ years equivalent work experience
Job ID: JOB-221517
Publish Date: 14 Mar 2023