Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Business Data Analyst
Location(s): Charlotte, NC (Hybrid – 3 days in office on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Duration: 6 Months (possibility of extension)
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoRonald Smith at: Rsmith1@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #: 211639.
The consultant will be part of the Enterprise Conduct Analytics and Reporting team (CAR).
- Eliciting and documenting requirements.
- Data mapping and metadata in support of data and analytics initiatives in line with audit requirements.
- Delivering in a fast-paced environment and focus on completeness, clarity and accuracy while managing risk.
- Design and elicitation for small and large data initiatives.
- Build functional systems design documentation.
- Document data elements, mapping and metrics for traceability/lineage and use in reports.
- Document and maintain metadata.
- Prepare specifications for system changes.
- Create documentation for training, help resolve questions and recommend changes.
- Establish partnership with insights and reporting teams, lines of business, technology, and allegation management teams.
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies, and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
- Communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats.
- Self-direct and lead others to complete multiple tasks to meet aggressive time frames.
- Be a strong influencer and consensus builder with a positive attitude, who motivates self and others.
- Collaborate across people on processes, technology/tools within a highly intensive and complex data environment.
- Be comfortable presenting and tailoring communication approaches based on the audience.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver multiple concurrent projects.
- Exposure working on speech or text analytics projects — data virtualization tools, Mongo DB, Hadoop.
- 2+ years of Teradata experience
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- 2+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners.
- Experience with data models, data relationships and data mapping
- 2+ years of conduct management, risk, or regulatory experience.
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 4+ years of data warehouse experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 2+ years of banking industry experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following:
- work experience
- military experience
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-211639
Publish Date: 16 Mar 2023