Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for a Business Continuity/Security Engineer! We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company, and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Job Title: Business Continuity/Security Engineer
Location: New York, NY (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 +-month Contract
Pay Rate: $75 an hour
ONLY W2 CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROJECT!!!!
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Trenton Henderson at: thenderson@StrategicStaff.com com and Reference JO# 208753.
- Candidates should have strong experience in Business Continuity Planning processes and a background in Cyber Resiliency activities.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, the ability to manage multiple parallel deliverables to completion within deadlines, and experience with communicating progress to senior leadership.
- Resources will need to obtain buy-in from application teams to engage and prioritize work and should have a very strong technical knowledge with respect to tech stack/application architecture.
- Provide advanced information security consultation for all aspects of information security compliance policy, risk management, and remediation.
- Direct information security risk assessment and research and recommend remediation plans and strategies.
- Influence stakeholders on net new or on material changes to an asset to influence control decisions.
- Provide consulting on security risk assessment and research and recommend remediation plans and strategies.
- Act as more experienced lead to the organization to develop security risk awareness and mitigating actions.
- 5 years of experience
- Cyber Resiliency Background
- Experience in Business Continuity Planning processes
- Information Security experience
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of NIST 800-160
- Experience with Bare Metal Restore/Clean Rebuild
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-208753
Publish Date: 26 Oct 2022