Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Job Title: Business Analytics Advisor
Location: St Louis, MO
Role Type: W2 Only
Contract Length: 12 Months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Rene May, Sourcing Specialist, at RMay@strategicstaff.com and reference job #212616.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to align on product KPIs
- Define, develop, and present standard KPI reports using Adobe Analytics tools (Workspace, Reports, and Report Builder)
- Experienced with Adobe Analytics> Mobile marketing services experience is a plus
- Participate in defining data requirements for projects, the identification of missing metrics to build KPIs, and work with Product/Technical Product Owners to implement tagging requirements to ensure proper tracking and reporting of data
- Write and maintain technical documentation and requirements related to web analytics
- Experienced with a/b/n testing concepts
- Strong analytical skills with recent hands-on experience in Adobe Analytics with at least 2+ years of experience.
- Understanding of web analytics basics: tags, cookies, variables, Data Layer.
- Experience with any of A/B testing tools.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience managing and working alongside agencies to define and deliver against key objectives to drive performance.
- Passion for optimizing the user experience.
- Motivated, result oriented self-starter, curious and inquisitive.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-212616
Publish Date: 21 Dec 2022