Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Business Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Tampa, FL.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
Contract length: 11 months with potential for extension/conversion.
- Our ideal Marketing Enablement Platform Business Analyst & Operator can manage a dual role of being a lead platform admin to manage the day-to-day business needs, while managing issue investigation and resolution.
- Create and maintain processes to review and distribute leads that cant be electronically delivered, as well as develop documentation of technical and business processes.
- You are a self-starter, process oriented, analytical problem solver, and can manage multiple initiatives and balance the need to work both strategically and hands-on.
- You are comfortable with navigating ambiguity and identifying, researching, and resolving operational and technical issues.
- You coordinate with other teams, departments, or vendors to resolve user problems. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Support the lead platform manager in the setup, configuration, testing and maintenance of the lead platforms.
- Work with internal teams (IT, Enablement, Digital & Performance and Field & Consumer Marketing centersetc.) to obtain an in-depth understanding of the lead platforms and the systems.
- Individual will work in collaboration with various core team members to complete a wide range of technical tasks related to product release, including partnering with QA and UAT teams as well performing user acceptance testing.
- Develop, write, and edit operating instructions, process flows, how-to manuals and SOPs to help users understand technical and process information more easily. Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Explain concepts and processes simply and concisely to help internal and external users understand the technology.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings, while gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders to produce useful reports.
- Position requires great attention to detail, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Balance competing resources and priorities through informed prioritization in partnership with manager.
Skills & Competencies:
- System/process oriented, problem solver, ability to manage multiple initiatives and balance the need to work strategically and hands-on while raising risks and roadblocks in timely and actionable ways
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, combined with technical acumen, with understanding of leading marketing tools and lead management platforms
- Applicable experience with scaled agile ways of working and terminology
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation with great attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and translate them to simplified digestible business-facing formats (ie. Visuals and business statements)
- Self-starter, comfortable with navigating ambiguity, passionate about driving change and transformation
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of digital projects and program management experience
- Understanding of SAFe Agile Methodology
- Advanced Excel and Intermediate PowerPoint
- Intermediate MS Access & SQL
- Skilled in organizing data to drive decisions
- Strong project management background; MS Project
- Experience with data visualization tools (ie. Tableau, Spotfire)
- Salesforce experience
- Familiarity with SAS, SQL, and VB.
- Building relationships across a matrixed organization
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-190605
Publish Date: 14 Jan 2022