Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Business Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Remote: No, this role is ONSITE
Location(s): Tampa, FL
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 6 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
- Performs solution analysis in the course of technical discovery, solution design, development and implementation as necessary to develop solutions to support our business.
- Partners with functional groups within the organization to clarify and document functional and non functional business requirements, use cases, business rules.
- Partners with solution architects and business stakeholders to ensure solutions are aligned with business needs and IT strategy
- Understands overall technical direction and communicates this direction to the business to ensure consistent and common application of technology solutions
- Ensures clear and complete project requirements in order to deliver continuous business value
- May provide ongoing support throughout the pilot phase of the initiative
- Builds partnerships with the business and technical representatives to create a team atmosphere while in problem solving activities
- Conducts structured interviews with various business and technical representatives to document information relating to a specific business situation
- Creates workflow diagrams that reflect current and future state and performs gap analyses between current and future state
- Negotiates with business partners to identify phased approaches to attaining the desired future state, balancing pros, and costs.
- Works with team and architects to identify alternative technical approaches, balancing pros, cons and costs
- Documents findings, formulates alternatives and finalizes recommendations.
- Perform other assignments to comply with business strategies and initiatives
- Participates with the team to define test cases and support testing.
- Develops presentations to business and technical partners to communicate/sell findings and recommendations.
- Uses knowledge and experience to mentor team members. Assist in cross-training team members in system intricacies and improving team members’ technical skills.
- At least eight years applicable business/solution analysis experience
- Possesses PC desktop software skills (proficient with MS Office Product Suite including Visio.)
- Skilled in writing SQL queries
- Demonstrates outstanding interpersonal skills with emphasis in pro-active brainstorming and debating dialogues.
- Experience with interviewing, researching and documenting findings
- Requires high energy, positive thinking and an assertive personality that is perceived as professional, open, intelligent and a remarkable contributor to any team
- Strong Leader
- Data Mapping
- Knowledge of how technology can enhance the business environment
- Agile experience
- Knowledge of Life Insurance application
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Business, Engineering or related discipline
- Read XML and JSON data models.
- Web Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Job ID: JOB-224928
Publish Date: 20 Apr 2023