Job Title: Business Analyst
Duration: 12+ Month Contract (W2 ONLY NO C2C)
Location: St Louis MO
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Justin Farmer at: JFarmer@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 181370 or Click the Apply Button.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) seeks a Business Analyst for a contract term at one of our top Healthcare Corporations. This position requires that the selected candidate can be located in St Louis MO
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Business Analytics assignments/projects.
- Works in collaboration with business leaders to provide strategic partnership in analytics,
- identify and prioritize opportunities for impact, develop analytic solutions, leverage data science and technology capabilities, embed analytics-driven processes,
- operationalize and measure impact, to support decision making and execution based on data, facts and analytical findings across different parts of the organization.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders. Focuses on providing thought leadership within Business Analytics but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business.
- Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
- SQL Server
- Bachelors Degree
WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-181370
Publish Date: 14 Sep 2021