Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company with 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Title: Business Analyst
Location: Baton Rouge, LA (REMOTE)
- To assist assigned clients with development of initial and/or final business case proposals for submission to the appropriate review and approval authority.
- Proposal development includes the project scope definition, objectives, and estimated resource requirements, costs and benefits and timelines.
- Assist business owners in development and documentation of business requirements, functional specifications and test cases during project implementation.
- The Business Analyst monitors and assists with skill development of project analysts assigned to support his/her project related assignments.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
- Primary responsibilities include developing general and company specific business acumen and facilitating client’s development of preliminary and final business case proposals for moderate to large company projects.
- Secondary responsibilities include planning and managing all phases of small to moderate size projects using our customer’s adopted project management processes and procedures to meet organizational and/or departmental goals and project specific time and quality goals.
- This position reports to Manager, Project Management Office.
- BS degree in Business, Computer Science or related field.
- One to two years experience in planning and implementing small projects including developing scope, goals, work plans, timelines, implementation strategies and measurement processes for assessing progress toward goals and project outcomes.
- Two years experience supporting information gathering and business case documentation development for proposed organization projects.
- Ability to translate business requirements into meaningful business cases that helps management make an informed evaluation of a specific project’s risk/benefit value.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to support the Business Owner with presentation of business cases and project related matters to Senior Management
- Able to organize, lead and motivate assigned project personnel and facilitate an effective team oriented work environment. • Competently demonstrates presentation and facilitation skills working with key stakeholders and management including executive management.
- Skilled at research and fact finding in combination with a fundamental understanding of general business processes and organizational operations.
- Proficient analytical and basic problem solving skills complimented by good critical thinking skills
- Experience in interpreting and translating technical and/or or complex material into information meaningful to the business personnel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Visio and MS Project.
- Must be able to competently manage multiple project related assignments concurrently and effectively.
- ble to work proficiently with small to moderate sized projects in a fast-paced demanding environment.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 56% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-165019
Publish Date: 20 Nov 2020