Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Business Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in St. Louis, MO / REMOTE!
Title: Business Analyst (Oracle Projects)
Location: St. Louis, MO (Remote)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
- Works closely with business analysts and architects to develop requirements and translates into one or more API led connectivity solutions (integrations, interfaces, proxies, objects, shared code library, etc.);
- Reviews options to identify best solution and provides design for selected solution.
- Leads the development and execution of implementation plans as they relate to API led solutions.
- Identifies and documents implementation risks of such solutions.
- Utilizes relevant technologies in order to design, develop, document, and support complex integration solutions utilizing design patterns, reference architectures, and best practices.
- Automates API builds and deploys utilizing relevant technologies.
- Collaborates with various stakeholders to test new and modified application solutions utilizing test driven development when possible;
- Understands methods and technologies for load and performance testing of APIs.
- Works closely with domain, and enterprise architects to gather perspective on emerging and/or existing technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in engineering, mathematics, computer science, or business.
- 7+ years of Oracle Projects experience
- Functional/Business Analyst who has experience configuring Oracle Cloud PPM suite products; specifically Project Costing.
- Participate in design session and partner with Business and System Integration partners
- Experience designing integrations, data conversions;
- Execute SIT testing and support business users for UAT testing
- Experience working on integrations PowerPlan and Maximo application
- Experience working with OIC and other middleware tools
- Utility Experience is a plus
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-207323
Publish Date: 21 Sep 2022