Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Business Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
- Supports the development of the key risk indicator metric program.
- Identifying the source and compiling data from various areas of the organization and external sources
- Coordinating with the risk teams throughout the organization to support a unified risk management program
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Compile and analyze data sets
- Conducting interviews with, and surveys of, management to determine appropriate metrics
- Build Power BI Dashboards
- Skills related to risk management for a global organization
- Able to work both self-directed and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills Release
- 3-5 years of business experience; risk management background preferred
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in finance, accounting, economics, or other business discipline
- Prior experience working with various levels of management
- Understanding of Power BI and ability to build dashboards
- Graduate degree and/or relevant professional risk management qualification
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nisa Peake, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209204
Publish Date: 09 Nov 2022