Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for a Business Analyst!
We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Title: Business Analyst
Role Type: W2
Location: Charlotte, NCPost covid
Duration: 12 months
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Liz Cotte at: email@example.com Reference JO# 181628
- A Business Analyst who can work with technical project teams and business users to analyze and document technical requirements and business needs supporting the development and implementation of or change to information systems, applications and /or existing business and technical processes.
Will work with Lead Business Analyst to collaborate between Natural Gas sales business users, Client Residential services group and development team evaluating user needs and system capabilities with a focus on improving existing processes specific to the sales Microsoft Dynamics application. This requires capturing user input related to process or system improvement needs to evaluate for improvement opportunities.
- Is responsible for meeting with internal business customers and technical system owners to analyze current state process, data, and technology systems information.
- Is responsible for documenting current state processes, data, and technology systems information.
- Works with business users and technical team members to develop future state solution requirements.
- Is responsible for coordinating and facilitating requirements and design work sessions with business users and technical team members.
- Is responsible for conducting research and investigation of alternate solutions to facilitate build vs. buy decision making, and or best-in-class solution or component purchases supporting business requirements.
- Is responsible for documenting future state solution requirements and specifications.
- Works with project team members to analyze and document gaps between current state and future state conditions and future state requirements.
- Collaborates with project team members to develop future state designs for business and technology solutions.
- Is responsible for documenting future state process and technology system design information.
- Assists with the development of testing plans and testing procedures to validate requirements.
- Assists with, and helps facilitate, systems and solutions testing.
- Is responsible for coordinating, organizing, and managing project requirements and project specifications information.
- Is responsible for estimating effort required for project tasks assigned to them.
- Is responsible for reporting work-in-progress status on project tasks assigned to them.
- Is responsible for helping to identify and report risks associated with solution designs or project deadlines.
- Is responsible for developing and documenting operational information including as-built technical configuration information, and operational procedures necessary to maintain the designed, and, or, implemented solution.
- Assists in the development and documentation of end-user training materials.
- Assists with, and participates in, user training, solution implementation, go-live, and project turn-over activities.
- Helps promote and comply with project delivery quality driven project processes and industry best Practices
- Present detailed process and system changes to IT management.
- Demonstrate knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Experience working in an Agile environment with Jira or other agile work management tools.
- Experience with Business Process Modeling (BPM) is required.
- 3+ years’ business analyst or systems analyst experience is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems is an asset.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio is an asset.
- Experience with system application configuration is an asset.
- Experience with project management tools (MS Project, ITBM, JIRA) is an asset.
- Experience with Power BI is an asset.
- Experience with PL/SQL is asset.
- Experience with SQL Server is asset.
- Experience with relational databases is asset.
- Experience with Bit-Bucket is an asset.
- Experience working and developing in cloud services such as Azure is an asset.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-181628
Publish Date: 17 Sep 2021