Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Business Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Business Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI (Hybrid/onsite)
Duration: 12+ months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
Service Operations is in need of a dedicated compliance liaison to support monitoring compliance with Center for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS), Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) accreditation, Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST), state mandates, Member Touchpoint Measures (MTM), regulations, and for ensuring that the operational areas develop controls, identify and implement methods to monitor, complete documentation, and handle additional relevant tasks for business partners/vendors and internal employees who support Service Operations.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Five years of experience in related health care field, which may include experience in technical/systems, information security, compliance and/or audit risk assessment.
- Data analyst and reporting, experience including data visualization, cleaning, creating compliance dashboards and other tools using data analytics.
- Working knowledge of CMS, ACA, HIPAA, or other federal regulations related to health care reform, or advanced knowledge of risk assessment concepts and generally accepted auditing principles.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent consultative skills and ability to interface with vendors, contractors and employees at all levels including senior leadership.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal, problem solving, written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to apply concepts to practical situations.
- Ability to plan, organize, direct and control projects while exercising high ethical standards and good judgment.
- Excellent documentation skills, using the MS Office suite of tools.
- Specific training in project management, risk assessment, audit techniques preferred.
- Health Care Compliance Training or Certification
- Experience using SharePoint and Teams
- Lean Sigma Six Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-226409
Publish Date: 18 May 2023