Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Business Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Business Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI (On-Site)
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
Duration: 6+ Months
- Responsible for assisting and supporting management in the evaluation, recommendation, establishment, implementation and analysis of new and improved production workflows, work processes for systems, reporting and new products/programs to improve customer service levels and overall quality.
- Support the development, coordination, and implementation of projects to enhance the overall efficiency of operational procedures, methods, controls, and performance.
- Compile and analyze operational data to identify and resolve business problems.
- Utilize and maintain available reporting systems. Participate in systems testing, develop procedures/controls and provide recommendations for the ongoing improvement of the updated process.
- Provide leadership team with status updates on projects and issues.
- Communicate and recommend policy changes to achieve project objectives. Assist in documenting departmental procedures.
- Create and present reports and presentations to display operational data and propose business changes.
- Provide support to both internal departments and external entities by answering questions, supplying information and training.
- Participate on special projects or workgroups as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Two (2) years of experience in a related field is required.
- Effective verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills to identify, evaluate, recommend, and implement changes to processes or procedures to address problems and improve departmental effectiveness.
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize; must be able to coordinate multiple activities with varying timelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Able to work with end-users remotely as needed.
- Must be proficient with Teams.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-231378
Publish Date: 21 Sep 2023