Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Business Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Business Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI (Onsite)
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
- Ensures delivery according to project timelines. Coordinates with stakeholders to define go-live activities. Tracks progress performs follow-up communication, and documents resolutions to maintain project timelines.
- Develops and executes presentations. Prepares and documents workgroup meetings and presentations. Facilitates meetings (in person and online) and conference calls to orient new clients, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, and address concerns.
- Works with the project manager to manage the project plan. Provides tasks, dates, and resource responsibilities based on the scope of the project. Provides statuses to work in progress and completed tasks.
- Creates functional specifications. Collects, understands, and transmits business requirements for projects and translates into functional specifications, database designs, and detailed test plans.
- Works with client to understand requirements.
- Works with technical staff to translate requirements. Assists the technical team in translating application functionality into application architecture and the production of system functionality documents.
- Manages development life cycle. Creates and/or updates project documentation. Documents objectives, decisions, accomplishments, and deliverables for the work stream. Places documentation on the internal storage mechanism to provide a written account of the project activities.
- Works with product team to stay abreast of overall product strategy, roadmap(s), and release management processes.
- Analysis and reports outcomes of initiatives after go live to validate success metrics of initiatives.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and implement projects.
- Demonstrated excellence in a rapid environment, with the ability to gather requirements, communicate product design requirements, and achieve high-quality results within specified timeframes.
- Ability to review business requirements and compare to application for possible deviations from customer expectations.
- Five years of relevant experience as a business analyst in healthcare or health insurance, Medicare, and commercial business lines, or related industry.
- Knowledge of, and the ability to apply, necessary software development practices and procedures.
- Ability to apply the principles of independent logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to design program logic, prepares test data, and test programs.
- Excellent triage, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with multi-functional teams to perform complex data analysis, data mapping and support a variety of business intelligence, reporting, analytical and data visualization needs.
- Ability to create data flow diagrams and data models, including use case, activity, and workflow diagrams using VISIO.
- Strong presentation and analytical/problem-solving skills.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-207702
Publish Date: 30 Sep 2022