Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Business Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Business Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI (onsite)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
The position will support the day-to-day activity of the Medicare Advantage System Liaison Team team during the NASCO transition. Primary responsibilities will be:
- To review minor system issues and identify solutions to ensure claims processing.
- To review and understand system defect submissions and work effectively with a vendor to resolve any issues.
- Review mailbox submissions for triage to correct areas responsible for corrections and updates.
- Assist with analyzation of any other system applications.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Basic knowledge of CMS rules and regulations for claims and enrollment with the ability to research regulations as needed.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to identify, evaluate, recommend, and implement changes to processes or procedures to address problems and improve departmental effectiveness.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and exhibit self-motivation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Claims background in a Medicare Advantage Organization is preferred.
- Previous experience with Medicare Advantage benefits is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-208368
Publish Date: 18 Oct 2022