Strategic Staffing Solutions
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 18 Months
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics.
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunities within the defined scope of work.
- Review and research strategies and action plan to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate-risk deliverables.
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, the effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business.
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business.
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management.
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Ability to Write User Stories
- Tech-savvy with SQL, Visio, and Balsamiq
- Good knowledge of Financial Services
Job ID: JOB-204331
Publish Date: 19 Jul 2022