Strategic Staffing Solutions
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Title: Business Analyst
Role Type: W2
Location: Charlotte, NC (HYBRID)
Duration: 14 months
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Maricela Collins at: email@example.com Reference JO# 209524.
The Business Analyst is a role on the Trading and Fuels IT Support Team. This role is responsible for all IT business consulting activities to assist with front mid and back-office activities. In addition, this role will assist with support activities outlined.
- Enhancement and support of forecasting & modeling technologies.
- Provide improved integration and visibility for management of positions.
- Support regulatory and legal compliance and industry competitive needs.
- Automation and Integration between applications.
- Continued build-out of Information Reporting and Analytics capabilities and Maintain business and technical health of application portfolio management.
- Coordinates the Application Portfolio Management (APM) Process for the assigned business department to systematically review the functional and technical health of all business applications on an annual basis (entire portfolio is assessed over a 3-year rolling cycle).
- Outputs of the APM Process are feeders to the short and long term planning process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline. In lieu of a degree, 6 years of related business experience.
- Work experience in addition to degree: 3-5 years of related experience in business and or information technology systems analysis or support.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in workstation desktop and mobile technology support and troubleshooting.
- At least 3 years of experience participating in delivering IT projects.
- Demonstrated ability to gather requirements and develop business cases.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209524
Publish Date: 21 Nov 2022