Strategic Staffing Solutions
Business Analyst (RPA)
Charlotte, NC. (Hybrid)
6 month contract
***W2 ONLY/NO CTC***
- Candidate will act as business analyst to support intelligent automation / robotics process automation use cases.
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics.
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work. Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables. Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business.
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business.
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management.
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
- 2+ years of Business Analyst experience.
- Experience with Robotics Process Automation
Job ID: JOB-204660
Publish Date: 29 Jul 2022