Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: BSA(203901)
Location: Ybor City, FL (Local preferred)
Duration: 24 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #: 2039013eorClick the Apply Button.
Independently conduct interviews with all levels of business management and department leaders to ascertain business needs, and represent and communicate systems requirements that are specific, accurate, and unambiguous. Serve as a primary IT&T point-of-contact for mid-level business management, addressing the needs of multiple Business Units. Coach and mentor staff in the application of business process modeling techniques. Ensure the resolution of issues and communication of actions to appropriate management staff. Construct and maintain business process models for Business Units and at an Enterprise level. Determine and subset project specific process models from the Enterprise Process Model.
Develop strong business and complex system knowledge relating to The Company’s entire applications portfolio and how it is used to enable the related business functions.
Required Skill/ Education:
- An associate degree in the specified disciplines and 8 years of related experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree, with demonstrated progress towards a related degree.
- Minimum of 8 years of direct experience performing the Duties and Responsibilities of this position
- Soft Skills
- AGILE experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Information/Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems, or equivalent discipline and at least 4 years of experience, which includes systems analysis, design, and development.
- Master’s degree in Information/Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems, or equivalent discipline.
- Utility compliance experience huge advantage
- Agile certs huge plus
- LOCAL preferred will be hybrid- schedule.
- If not local must be willing to work EST time zone.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-203901
Publish Date: 22 Jul 2022