Strategic Staffing Solutions
***S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.***
Job Title: Brokerage Client Assistant
Location: Arlington Heights, IL
Duration: 3 Months
To apply: Please email resume in Word Format to Melissa Johnson at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 203163
Key responsibilities include:
- Support Financial Advisory team and their clients by providing account information or quotes, entering Financial Advisory approved security tickets and various administrative tasks.
- Identify ways to improve Brokerage Client Support processes and offer Brokerage Client Support work group ideas.
- Perform moderately complex administrative and operational tasks within Brokerage Client Support functional area.
- Handle telephone calls or respond to inquiries and requests for researching of reports and account related issues.
- Establish and maintain files to meet the firms regulatory requirements.
- Create, produce, and maintain reports, databases, and record keeping for the purpose of growing client relationships.
- Receive direction from supervisor and Financial Advisory functional area and escalate non-routine questions.
- Interact with Financial Advisory functional area on wider range of inquiries or requests, as well as internal and external customers.
- 2+ years of Brokerage and Client Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Job ID: JOB-203163
Publish Date: 13 Jun 2022