Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Job Title: Brokerage Client Assistant
Location: Alton, IL
Role Type: W2 Only
Contract Length: 6 Months w/ Possible Extension
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Rene May, Sourcing Specialist, at RMay@strategicstaff.com and reference job #217451.
- Support Financial Advisory team and their clients by providing account information or quotes, entering Financial Advisory approved security tickets and various administrative tasks.
- Identify ways to improve Brokerage Client Support processes and offer Brokerage Client Support work group ideas.
- Perform moderately complex administrative and operational tasks within Brokerage Client Support functional area.
- Handle telephone calls or respond to inquiries and requests for researching of reports and account related issues.
- Establish and maintain files to meet the firms’ regulatory requirements.
- Create, produce, and maintain reports, databases, and record keeping for the purpose of growing client relationships.
- Receive direction from supervisor and Financial Advisory functional area and escalate non-routine questions.
- Interact with Financial Advisory functional area on wider range of inquiries or requests, as well as internal and external customers.
- You’re somewhat new to the industry, with 2+ years of Brokerage and Client Services experience (or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education).
- A requirement of your new role and continued employment at Wells Fargo is that you must obtain the Series 7 and Series 66 or equivalents license(s) within 180 days of your date of hire.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-217451
Publish Date: 24 Jan 2023