Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Billing & Follow-Up Representative for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients. This position is REMOTE!
Performs the day-to-day billing and follow-up activities within the revenue operations for an assigned Patient Business Services (PBS) location. Serves as a member of the billing and follow-up team assigned to a PBS location responsible for billing and follow-up of government and non-government accounts. Provides training and guidance to lower level colleagues and provide problem resolution as needed. This position reports directly to a Supervisor Billing & Follow-Up.
- Performs daily activities as part of the billing and follow-up team in support of the revenue cycle process for an assigned Patient Business Service location.
- Documents claims billed, paid, settled, and follow-up in appropriate system(s).
- Identifies and escalates issues affecting accurate billing and follow-up activities.
- Adheres to proactive practices which includes contacting the payer directly for payment due on accounts and reviewing and responding to all mail correspondence in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicates with appropriate hospital departments to clarify billing discrepancies, and obtain demographic, clinical, financial, and insurance information.
- High school diploma or Associate’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration or related field, and a minimum of three (3) or more years’ of direct experience and relevant knowledge of revenue cycle functions and systems working within a hospital or clinic environment, a health insurance company, managed care organization or other health care financial service setting, performing medical claims processing, financial counseling, financial clearance, accounting or customer service activities or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-222178
Publish Date: 23 Mar 2023