Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a BI Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: BI Analyst
Key Skills: Business Intelligence/Digital Transformation, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL
Schedule: Onsite, Monday to Friday
Locations: Salt Lake City
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length:6 months
Education: Graduate or Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, or Engineering
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Business Intelligence (BI) team leads BI initiatives in close partnership with multiple teams within the Global Banking & Markets Organization to implement high quality BI solutions that achieve business goals. A BI professional on this team provides analysis, develops low code solutions and scalable functions enabling the business to expand controls and product offerings.
The team is seeking a skilled professional who will provide business insights for data driven decisions. In this role, you will apply your quantitative, problem solving and client service skills to support the various business units and clients. You will also play a key role in designing and implementing process improvements for the team to mitigate risks and enhance the overall client experience.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of product offerings and trade lifecycle by interacting with business, middle office, and engineering teams to work toward shared goals
- Manage prioritization and stakeholder engagement to maximize delivery towards established business goals
- Work within a team of developers using the Agile project management methodology
- Leverage your innovation skills to identify ways to continually improve processes
- Mitigate risk for the firm and our clients by securely delivering data to stakeholders
- Partner with engineering teams to develop scalable business processes to support our clients
- Development of BI solutions across Operations using capabilities such as Alteryx, SQL, Tableau,
- 1-5 years of experience in Business Intelligence/Digital Transformation
- Analytical and detail-oriented with strong solution design skills
- Ability to work within a high-risk environment. Possesses project management skills to define, manage and meet challenging deadlines and targets
- Ability to communicate clearly with end users, development managers and other stakeholders
- Proficient in db query languages such as SQL
- Proficient in Data Visualization with tools such as Tableau
- Proficient in data transformation and analytics using tools such as Alteryx
- Experience with using multi-dimensional data modeling/data warehousing for data analytics and reporting
- Graduate or Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, or Engineering
Job ID: JOB-229349
Publish Date: 10 Jul 2023