Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Benefits Analyst (222771)
Location(s): Ybor City, FL (Hybrid)
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:222771
Job Details: The Benefits Analyst will administer health and wellness benefits programs, consistent application and compliant administration with all state and federal regulations.
- Responsible for operational and relational aspects of the benefits plans, including vendor management, reporting, plan recommendations, resolution of issues, processing benefits transactions, and conducting audits and utilization reviews.
- Assist in identifying, planning, and developing methods and procedures to obtain greater efficiency and effectiveness for the benefit programs.
- Conduct research to monitor current benefit trends, changing federal and state regulations and evolving legislation that may affect employee benefits and compliance.
- Administer compliance related projects that require strong attention to detail, data analysis, and robust technical skills.
- Coordinate communications for benefit programs, procedures, and governmental reporting and disclosure requirements.
- Maintain confidential data records and access to vendor portals to review, validate, and analyze benefits information including technical analysis of vendor files and discrepancy reports.
- High School Diploma
- 4+ years of experience in an HR analytical role with focus on healthcare.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities (KSA)
- Superior analytical skills, ability to present various analyses in a useful and understandable format, and the ability to simply and concisely convey complex ideas to others. Problem-solving, time-management, and decision-making skills are key for this role. Excellent customer service, inter-personal and communication skills (both verbal and written) are imperative. High respect for confidentiality and sound professional judgment. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including advance skills in Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Champions Safety, Health and the Environment
- Takes Ownership and Acts with Integrity
- Drives Business Excellence for Customers
- Builds Collaborative Relationships
- Cultivates Innovation and Embraces Change
- Thinks Strategically and Exercises Sound Judgment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related area of study from an accredited institution. Education may considered in lieu of experience.
- Society of Human Resources Manager (SHRM) Certification or MS/MA/MBA is highly desirable
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-222771
Publish Date: 03 Apr 2023