Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Backend Java developer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Hybrid (Some on site)
Duration: 12 Months
Backend Java developer
- Maintains and enhances existing applications.
- Troubleshoots and debugs applications, including user and system interface functionality.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams and clients to define, design and deliver enhancements, new applications, and technical solutions that meet the needs of the company, its clients, and the end users.
- Configures a design that satisfies business requirements and desired specifications.
- Researches, evaluates and implements new technology to optimize application efficiency and usability.
- Maintains records to document system and programming development and revisions.
- Designs small modifications for solutions based on defined requirements.
- Programs in required programming languages, database SQL, report writing, ETL, Assists with testing and migrating code through test regions.
- Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding and source control standards.
- Leads specific design and code walk-thru as a presenter or reviewer.
- Processes Change Requests and Quality Assurance (QA) documentation for project implementations and support changes.
- You will be primarily working on Azure, AWS, Core Java, Spring/Spring boot, Rest Web Service API and Microservices leveraging the newest and cutting-edge technologies available on the market.
- If you are a sharp, innovative and talented java developer wanting to fully utilize your software development skills, keep learning and growing with your career, be engaged and enabled with various exciting data science projects, this is the right opportunity for you.
- You will join a fast growing analytics team on various AI project
- You will design and develop new microservices in AWS which are highly scalable
- You will participate in ensuring that builds are running, and web application is running smoothly
- You will participate in all agile SCRUM meetings
- You will write documentation for the APIs
- You will help other developers through feedback and code reviews
Required Qualifications/ Experience:
- Bachelors or master s degree in computer science or related field
- 4+ years of hands on professional software development experience using Spring Framework technologies
- Java expert, extensive experienced and skilled in code organization, refactoring, reusability and best practices with Java
- 3+ years of experience building spring boot web applications
- SQL databases like MySQL, MS SQL server, no sql databases
- Strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills
- Experienced with agile scrum methodology, experienced working in agile teams
- Good interpersonal communication skills for tech and business conversations, Translates business requirements into functional / technical specifications;
- Good analytical skills to break down requirements, solve complex problems
- Deploy software in AWS or Azure, using Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, Fargate, Azure App Service, Azure functions
- Test driven development
- Dev-ops, continuous integration / continuous deployment, pipelines
- Background in delivering full-life cycle projects
How to Apply: Send a Word format resume and contact information to Ricardo Rivas, Sourcing Specialist, at RRivas@strategicstaff.com Job ref# 202169
Job ID: JOB-202169
Publish Date: 18 May 2022