Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Back-End Engineer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Back-End Engineer
Locations: 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 18 months with potential for extension/conversion
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Develop spark based solutions that are scalable, robust, low latency and thoughtfully designed.
- Design systems for high-performance and high-availability.
- Take accountability and full ownership of the work and hands-on with all layers of the backend stack, that includes Database, API, AWS deployment and testing.
- Desire to simplify, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Collaborate with other software engineers, domain experts, and end-users, to build the right solutions that address business needs.
- Know how to make engineering trade-offs and how to communicate them to others.
- Prioritize many competing tasks on an aggressive timeline.
- Passion to learn about healthcare and technology
- 6+ years’ experience
- Advanced cluster computing frameworks like Spark, EMR etc.
- Advanced experience developing RESTful Web Services
- Strong SQL Skills including PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL etc.,
- Cloud infrastructure experience (AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway etc.,)
- Experience in architecting large-scale systems and dealing with very large volumes of data
- Comfortable working in an Agile Development process
- Familiarity with Git, Linux, Shell Scripting
- Write clean, modular, and self-documenting code
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-203043
Publish Date: 08 Jun 2022