Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Axway Developer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Axway Developer
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 12 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete new on prem and Cloud Secure Transport deployments as well as major and minor upgrades to the ST environments.
- Assist with and complete Architectural and design definitions, decisions, and changes in all ST environments
- Axway Secure Transport Administration (creating new accounts, transfer sites, users, passwords, credentials, certificates, file tracking, metrics)
- Provide recommendations to optimize and automate Secure Transport environments and procedures
- Design, development, optimization, automation of any functionality in the tools used to administer and monitor Secure Transport
- Solving technical problems (troubleshooting user and vendor accounts, rules, scripts, ARs, transfer sites, pre & post connection & transforms for transfers)
- Creation of instructions for rollout of changes/minor-upgrades/patch into production
- Axway Secure Transport Advanced Routing (Create Multiple transformation execution, renaming, deleting, routing to transfer sites & accounts, File Tracking integration, Email notifications, Post routing, post transformation, and post processing actions, file encryption & encoding, compression & decompression)
- Conversion of legacy TM rules to Advanced Routes
- Create Proactive Monitoring and dashboarding to provide Business teams visibility and alerting into all data flows, file transfers, B2B transactions, SLAs, regulatory compliance, web services and APIs)
- Diagnose and correct connection and/or file transfer errors
- Review logs and file tracking for historical reporting
- Interface with internal and external customers to determine managed file transfer requirements
- Read and debug code related to FTP, SFTP, PGP encryption/decryption, zip, etc.
- Implement customer requests for changes and additions to the Secure Transport system configuration via our/Service Now ticketing system.
- Coordinate with Identity and Access Management to provide access to systems, following established policies and procedures.
- Execution of changes and Axway patches into all environments (new dot level releases & low-level fixes. Example from 5.4 to 5.5).
- Performs tasks necessary to comply with established technical, security and administrative procedures / standards.
- Building and decommissioning FTP Accounts, transfer site and advanced routing
- Validating and testing backup/recovery/Disaster Recovery of the ST environment (including operational recovery for active/active, real event, partial event, cluster/system failovers & data/file recovery)
- Design and define procedures for back up recovery/testing
- Maintaining customer/vendor requests (maintain associated account, transfer site & transform solutions in place)
- Working with workload management tools (determine ST system capacity based on CPU, Storage, Usage, Throughput, workloads)
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing and design performed by business Team/Vendor or 3rd party
- Execution of approved changes during maintenance windows
- Axway Secure Transport design, administration, clustering
- RHEL/UNIX Administration
- PERL scripting
- Working knowledge of VMware
- AWS Cloud services
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-207289
Publish Date: 20 Sep 2022