Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Axway B2B Engineer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Axway B2B Engineer
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Perform engineering and support tasks for IBM B2B Gateway Sterling MFT product
- Design, planning and implementation/engineering of integration solutions using IBM MFT Suite (Sterling File Gateway, Sterling Integrator, Sterling Secure Proxy, IBM Control Center)
- Must have Axway B2Bi Experience (5+ years)
- Must have B2B Sterling Experience (5+ years)
- Knowledge of IBM Partner Engagement Manager (PEM)
- Knowledge of Global Mailbox
- Knowledge of IBM Connect: Direct
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like IBM UDeploy, Jenkins, Splunk etc.
- Knowledge of automation framework/language/engine like Ansible
- Experience in JAVA programing.
- Experience with AWS
- Very good understanding on ER model/tables of SFG/SI
- Proficient in writing the business processes using BPML or GPM
- Proficient in various TCP/IP communication protocols such as FTP, FTPS, SFTP, HTTP, HTTP/S, AS2, etc.
- Proficient in troubleshooting various production issues and identifying the root cause
- Installing/patching the IBM MFT Product Suite (Sterling File gateway, Sterling Integrator, Sterling Secure Proxy, IBM Control Center)
- Proficient in working with PGP/GPG encryption/decryption methods
- Knowledge of writing SQL, stored procedures on oracle databases
- Proficient in Unix/Linux platforms and writing shell scripts
- Experience with XML, XSLT and JSON
- Knowledge of Rest API services offered by IBM MFT suite for the product maintenance
- Knowledge of reporting services, experience using canned reports and ability to build custom reports on IBM Control Center and SFG/SI
- Knowledge in IBM Sterling Integrator Custom User Exits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209266
Publish Date: 10 Nov 2022