Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for an AWS Test Engineer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Location: Charlotte, NC (On-Site or Remote)
Duration: 10+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 216778 or Click the Apply Button.
AWS Test Engineer
- Provide technical direction and guidance to the team on key technical aspects and testing frameworks
- Data engineering and programming experience
- AWS Technologies, Hadoop platform, Java, Angular, Spark, PySpark, SQL, DevOps pipeline (CI/CD), API frameworks
- Functional testing skills
- Automation testing, Python scripting, big data testing experience
- Knowledge and understanding in translating high level design into Test Cases documentation
- Minimum of 10 years experience in information technology project management or service delivery across diverse application areas and technologies.
Nice to have:
- Utility domain experience
- Experience transitioning on premise big data platforms into cloud-based platforms
- Serves as an interface between the developers and the Project Manager.
- Serves as an interface between IT and the business.
- Coordinates the cross-functional team activities.
- Ensures that quality service is delivered on a timely basis.
- Maintains strong customer relationships.
- Assists in the deployment of new applications to the organization and to the support unit.
- Assists the Service Introduction Lead in evaluating the impact of new applications on the support organization.
- Assists with delivery of new applications to the organization. Reviews all implemented changes to make sure they have met their objectives.
- Participates in and monitor the definition and planning of new technology projects or initiatives to implement new services or to redefine the existing ones to improve level of technology infrastructure within the Service Delivery unit.
- Reviews and manages all changes to the requirements through a formally defined scope change process.
- Coordinates and monitors the work of all technology teams supporting the Service Delivery unit infrastructure.
- Ensures that project delivery meets business and technical objectives. Undergraduate degree required in business, math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-216778
Publish Date: 20 Jan 2023