Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Senior JAVA Developer with AWS for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Java API Developer with AWS
Location(s): Charlotte, NC
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 6 months with possible extension
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available!
Interested candidates, Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
Individuals with this role are required to:
- Create new digital tools to improve employee’s experience.
- Design and build highly complex software solutions using agile/XP/TDD.
- Program well-designed, efficient code independently.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and product owners to build solutions.
- Clearly communicate team wide progress and identify blocking processes/patterns that hold a team back.
- Participate in paired programming and code reviews with juniors to expand the team’s collective knowledge and understanding of software engineering.
- Complete independent research to refine best practices and present work to peers.
- Turn complex ideas into manageable pieces of work to complete as part of a product team.
- Provide technical guidance to leadership so that solutions are built with innovation and sustainability in mind.
- Learn the business drivers of a product and help drive the technical direction of a product to fulfill the desired vision.
- API developer/AWS developer-Sr. AWS developer in mobile space.
- Experience in Mobile app space is a plus.
- Solid AWS Lambda development experience and experience with AWS services is a must.
- A breadth of experience building software solutions (through a strong mix of independent research/projects and industry expertise).
- Significant familiarity and comfort in using IDEs. Knows short-cuts and frequents operations that speeds up development time.
- Deep and solid understanding of APIs. Have been involved in designing/building/implementing APIs.
- Familiarity with a several frameworks. The resulting code is concise and easy-to-follow.
- Experience with automation and optimization. Looks for ways to create repeatable patterns that increase the efficiency of the team.
- Understanding of functional programming and how to apply functional concepts in any language. Quick to picking up a new language or adopting a more recent version of a language.
- Familiarity and able to comfortably work with multiple platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline.
Job ID: JOB-221210
Publish Date: 09 Mar 2023