Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for a AWS/Python Developer! We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company, and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Job Title: AWS/Python Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
Duration: 12+-month Contract
Pay Rate: $75-$80 an hour
ONLY W2 CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROJECT!!!!!!
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Trenton Henderson at: thenderson@StrategicStaff.com com and Reference JO# 209488.
- Creates, maintains and enhances cloud native services as part of a durable product team.
- Researches, evaluates and implements new technology to optimize application efficiency and usability.
- Designs new functionality based on product backlog priorities and coordinates development efforts in collaboration with durable product team and cross-functional organizations.
- Maintains records to document system and programming development and revisions.
- Leverages CICD automation and best practices to deliver quality solutions to our end users
- Applies iterative development to continuously deliver value through frequent deployments
- Mentor s other application developers.
- Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding and cybersecurity standards.
- Leads design and code walk-thru as a presenter or reviewer.
- Data product engineer with AWS back end development experience
- Streaming technologies and development of interfaces to the data via direct query technologies (i.e. Athena), custom API s and Streams.
- Development of required AWS infrastructure and data product specific application code.
- Languages: Python (Primary skill) & Java Spring Boot (Secondary skill)
- AWS Services & Other Applicable Frameworks/Tools include, but are not limited to: Lambda, ECS, EKS, EMR+Hudi, Flink, RedShift, S3, Athena, Glue, Kafka/Confluent, Qlik Replicate, DynoDB
- Terraform Enterprise
- Full stack development experience with exposure to java cloud native APIs
- Experience with event driven architecture leveraging Kafka
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure, GCP or other cloud platforms
- Demonstrated success in complex problem solving and an understanding of quality delivery.
- Understand and lead others in use of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Familiarity with Bitbucket and Jira
- Exposure to code scanning tools such as SonarQube and CheckMarx
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-209488
Publish Date: 21 Nov 2022