Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an AWS Developer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below.
Locations: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12+ Months On-Site or Remote- should be able to work EST with the team.
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 207284 or Click the Apply Button.
We are looking for a highly skilled senior software engineer who is proficient with development in AWS across the entire tech stack. You will be responsible for building scalable and user centric applications on our internal and external cloud platforms. This includes greenfield development at The Company’s innovation studio at Optimist Hall, or as a remote developer. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and design. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential. Knowledge of AWS services and CI/CD processes are required.
- Translate business requirements and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Design and develop APIs
- Provide technical guidance to leadership so that solutions are built with innovation and sustainability in mind.
- Learn the business drivers of a product and help drive the technical direction of a product to fulfill the desired vision through human centered design.
- Technical and Professional Expertise and 3+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Experience across the entire stack of software development
- Experience with CI/CD platforms like Jenkins, Concourse, or CodePipeline
- Experience with AWS services like Lambda, Fargate, API Gateway, and SQS
- Influential communicator with technical and non-technical individuals
- Can work autonomously and self-initiated
- A team player! We want people who are humble, hungry, and smart!
- Additional Desired Qualifications
- Infrastructure as Code tools like Terraform and CloudFormation
- Bash Scripting
- C# / .Net Core
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
Job ID: JOB-207284
Publish Date: 20 Sep 2022