Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for an AWS Cloud Engineer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Locations: Charlotte NC (On-Site or Remote)
Duration: 12+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 218227 or Click the Apply Button.
AWS Cloud Engineer
We are looking for a highly skilled senior software engineer with a strong data engineering background along with back-end cloud native development. Individual will complete advanced end to end engineering tasks, including designing, developing, analyzing, testing, debugging, troubleshooting, documenting, and implementing and deploying innovative, cloud-based solutions in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, deploy and support data engineering solutions including highly complex data models and data integration.
- Design and develop data pipelines to meet business and user requirements for a SageMaker application.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of data models and ETLs to meet user and business needs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
Technical and Professional Expertise and 5+ years of experience in the following areas:
- AWS Glue
- Postgres and RDS
- AWS Serverless development
- API Gateway
- REST API development
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with Apache Parquet
- Experience with Spatial Data
- Experience with Hashicorp products (including Terraform, Vault, and Kubernetes)
- Experience with Concourse
- Experience with Bitbucket
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-218227
Publish Date: 01 Feb 2023