Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Automation Architect, a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Automation Architect
Location(s): Bloomfield, CT
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 8 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
We are looking for a talented IT innovator (CT-based or Remote) with experience in working with automation test engineers, focusing on mobile application area within the Digital Engineering & Assurance organization. As senior members of the team, they have the ability to capture the overall vision and requirements of a project and sees to it that the team s test strategies align with the vision.
- Provides technology leadership for front end and back-end test automation capabilities
- Understands various back end and front-end architecture components required to help formulate test strategies
- Collaborates with scrum team/s in ensuring that automation standards and solutions are in place.
- Participates in project/module-level design and architectural reviews where necessary.
- Mentors QE Team Members on best practices/processes.
- Performs code reviews.
- Ensures that automation strategy meets both IT and Business goals.
- Collaborates with automation architects in continuously strategizing, researching and implementing technical solutions and tooling/proprietary software for the quality teams.
- Bachelor s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or Engineering or related course work
- 7+ years of experience in the testing space, very hands on in mobile automation
- Experience in effectively leading and mentoring team members
- Good experience in both UI Automation (WebdriverIO/Appium) and API Automation (Cypress)
- Good understanding of cloud testing solution like Browser Stack
- Experience in Git based source control tools like GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket and build tools like Maven and Gradle
- Good understanding of database/backend testing
- Solid experience in testing methodologies, software testing principles and test management tools
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
Desired Experience / Qualifications:
- Healthcare domain knowledge
- Experience in both mobile and web test automation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid analytical skills, highly organized, self-motivated and a quick learner
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities as necessary
Bachelor s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or Engineering or related course work
Job ID: JOB-216796
Publish Date: 20 Jan 2023